Co-founder, Capital Market
• 15 years of experience as Serial entrepreneur in technology and commercial trading
• Venture Capitalist and Investor in innovation
• MBA from MIT, Cambridge and Bachelor in
Engineering from VTU, Bangalore
Let’s Grow together
Tradebacked is a specialty finance company that provides capital to International SMEs for inventory solutions
Free you from paperwork and provide Finance to your business
Passion. Integrity. Hard work. Professionalism. Caring.
Sale and Lease Back
Monetize your assets and redeploy the working capital back into your business operations.
Inventory Buy-Back & Supplier Credit Financing
Unleash your Working Capital
Seamless onboarding process from Onboarding to funding release
Democratizing of lending
400 Million SME’s are the backbone of economies around the word they are the main source of job creation globally
SMEs globally impacted by lack of trade finance
SME’s on boarded in various industries
Unmet global demand for trade finance
We watch out for each other.
Meet our leadership
Co-founder, Capital Market
• 8 years of experience in the legal, finance, and fintech sectors
• Global exposure in executing core financial tasks such as income tax planning and management, audit, development of financial models, budget forecasting, and cost-benefit analysis of various MNC’s
• 15 years of experience in international trade finance
• Raised and monitored $600 million in trade finance and working capital for SMEs
• MS in Finance from ICFAI, Hyderabad, IN
• Extensive network of commercial dealers, investors and industry partners
Frequently asked questions
These sets of questionnaires and answers by experts can help get a better understanding of our general remodeling services, timeline & process.
The term inventory buyback agreement refers to a business arrangement whereby one party sells inventory to a second party, with the promise to repurchase the inventory at a future point in time. As part of a inventory buyback agreement, the selling party is able to finance its inventory without reporting either the liability or asset on the company’s balance sheet
A leaseback is an arrangement in which the company that sells an asset can lease back that same asset from the purchaser. With a leaseback—also called a sale-leaseback—the details of the arrangement, such as the lease payments and lease duration, are made immediately after the sale of the asset. In a sale-leaseback transaction, the seller of the asset becomes the lessee and the purchaser becomes the lesson
We shall charge a monthly custodian fee of anywhere between 1.00% -1.50% for providing the option to our SME clients to repurchase their inventory within a period of 3-12 months from the contract date.
Tradebacked specializes in financing cross-border trade. Very often banks do not finance international deals because they don’t work in jurisdictions other than their home countries.
Banks reject over 50% of SME financing applicants and make you wait 90 days on average just to be rejected.
Your time is too valuable to be meeting with bankers.
Banks take over 90 days on average to underwrite your financing application.